Shadowbound my R2 games is a browser-based 2D MMORPG with an engaging plot and turn-based combat mechanics. The core aim of the game, according to the developer, is to give players the traditional MMORPG without any additional bells and whistles attached so the game is a nice change of pace from the feature-packed MMORPGs of today.
In Shadowbound, the playerâ€™s main character and mercenaries can equip 6 types of gears: weapon (blade, staff, or gun depending on the character class, or instrument for mercenaries), necklace, ring, armor, helm, and boots. Different gears provide different stat bonuses.
The guild system is unlocked at level 17. Guilds are groups formed by many players. Players can chat in their guilds, purchase items, learn skills, meet friends, and quickly improve their battle ratings.
Shadowbound Key Features
- Puzzle Dungeons | Take on tile-based challenges with multiple paths to victory.
- Companions | Form a team of NPC allies, level them up, and equip them for battle.
- Warplots, Arenas, and Battlegrounds | Fight in huge customizable 40v40 fights, ranked team-based arenas, or just mash it up with random players and opponents
- Team Combat | Deploy your party strategically to counter your foes.
- Community | Join or create a guild and take part in epic PvP action.
Shadowbound Minimum System Requirements
Shadowbound is an online browser game If you have old hardware or software, you may still be able to play Shadowbound, but your game experience may suffer. For the best gameplay experience, we recommend the latest versions of Firefox, Chrome.